Chambers Website: New Stuff

I have been busy with the Chambers website this weekend. In addition to the "Arbitration Overview" to accompany the litigation pages that I mentioned yesterday, I have put up a calendar of all the events in which I am speaking or otherwise involved between now and the end of February 2006.

I have also put up the PowerPoint slides for one of the talks I gave at Bradford Chamber of Commerce on 4 March 2005 as well as an afternoon seminar that Lois Cole-Wilson and I gave to Langleys in York on 7 Jan 2005.

I am aiming to upload the best of NIPC's presentations since we started in 1997.

On Saturday, I said that Lois was our IP crime expert. The presentation that she gave to Langleys was on that subject.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copyright: Primary Infirngement - Copying

Patents - Gilead Sciences Inc v NuCana Plc

Copyright in Photographs: Temple Island Collections and Creation Records