More New Stuff: Biotechnology

I have today revised and uploaded my article on The Patents Regulations 2000 which implemented the Biotechnology Inventions Directive (Directive 98/44/EC) in the UK. I have also re-edited Alex's excellent article "Shedding Biotechnology's Bad Name". I have also put some new case notes and articles on practice to my own and chambers' websites including direct links to some of our PowerPoint presentations over the last year.

Talking of personal websites, Alex now has his own at http://www.coralhouse.co.uk/.

I have also made a few changes to Lois and Alex's personal pages on the chambers' website.

Updating websites is a bit like painting the Forth bridge. Does anybody ever get any work from their website or blogs for that matter?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copyright: Primary Infirngement - Copying

Patents - Gilead Sciences Inc v NuCana Plc

Copyright in Photographs: Temple Island Collections and Creation Records