Patents - If you are who I think you are well done Denise!

While looking up the specification for the "Baby Dream Machine" in Espacenet for my other blog, I came across a patent entitled "Enclosure for Babies". The inventor is one Denise McFarland-Cruickshanks of Clifford's Inn. Now I have a flat in Clifford's Inn when I have to go to the Smoke and one of my former neighbours in Clifford's Inn was one of the counsel I have found myself against from time to time. If it is the Denise McFarland I know, I take my hat off to her. We all advise clients on intellectual property. Not many of us actually create any.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copyright: Primary Infirngement - Copying

Patents - Gilead Sciences Inc v NuCana Plc

Copyright in Photographs: Temple Island Collections and Creation Records