Additions to the NIPC Law Website

I have just got round to updating our main chambers website, which is a job that I had intended to finish in May, I have put up a new designs page and improved the links in the "Practice" section. This blog and indeed its associated web sites, IP/it Update, HIP and nipc Invention should improve considerably over the next few weeks because I have been offered help by some recent and current students on the BPP Legal Practice Courses at Leeds and Manchester. Many of these bright young men and women are commencing their training contracts with first class law firms.

I have also inserted on our main website the URL for the RSS feed for this blog. For anybody who may be interested, it is http://nipclaw.blogspot.com/atom.xml.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copyright: Primary Infirngement - Copying

Patents - Gilead Sciences Inc v NuCana Plc

Copyright in Photographs: Temple Island Collections and Creation Records