Personal Website Update - Domain Names Case Study

I have put up another case study on my personal website. This one is a domain name case where I managed to sort out a domain name dispute through the UDRP (Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy). This is a public access case where the client had been advised that his only remedy lay in litigation. He came to see me in Easter and he had his domain name back by June. He would also have had change from £2,000. Had he sued in the Leeds District Registry or indeed the Royal Courts of Justice he would probably still be at it. And it would have cost him a lot more than £2,000.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Supreme Court's Judgment in Eli Lilly v Actavis UK Ltd and Others: how to understand it and why it is important

Pre-Action Correspondence - Not Just a Box to be ticked or a Hoop to be jumped through.

Cakes and Copyright