More Data Protection and Freedom of Information

I've been beavering away on my IP/it-Update website transposing five new case notes including one on an interesting if somewhat elderly Canadian case on spam called 1267623 Ontario Inc. and Another v Nexx Online, Inc. I have also updated an introduction to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 which I first wrote immediately after the Act was passed.

While doing this work I noticed that several of my colleagues and I had written a paper on employee access to the internet for the IBA conference in Barcelona in 1999. I thought that it might be interesting to read that paper in conjunction with the NSW Workplace Surveillance Act 2005 which I mentioned in this blog earlier this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copyright: Primary Infirngement - Copying

Patents - Gilead Sciences Inc v NuCana Plc

Copyright in Photographs: Temple Island Collections and Creation Records