Say hello to the Dragon

I have just received an email from the IP Dragon who has a blog on Chinese IP law. His (or perhaps her) URL is http://ipdragon.blogspot.com/ and I urge everyone to pay it a visit. The Dragon has got some good posts - particularly the last one on the WTO ministerial in Hong Kong.

When I was at the WIPO domain name panellists' beano in Geneva in October, the one presentation that knocked me sideways (even more than the needling from Larry Nodine) was Francis Gurry's right at the end. He presented some statistics on the prodigious activities of inventors in Korea, China and Japan from which he concluded that before long much of the world's technical literature will be in a North Asian language. A commentary in English on what is going on in this critical part of the world is priceless. I have set my RSS to collect the Dragon's updates and I think others may benefit if they do the same.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copyright: Primary Infirngement - Copying

Patents - Gilead Sciences Inc v NuCana Plc

Copyright in Photographs: Temple Island Collections and Creation Records