Moderation Policy

Someone called "Planet" contributed a comment to my blog in Mandarin.   I have not yet got round to learning that language (a project for retirement perhaps) but I ran it through Google translate and it came out as "Evidence of Limitations".   

The comment occurred in a request for contributions to a re-launched Northern Intellectual Property Review.   Possibly the author was offering a contribution on whatever limitation period exists in the jurisdiction in which he or she had in mind. Something to do with the limitation period expiring before the application had proceeded to grant as in Lucas v CAV Ltd. [1986] 1 WLR 462 perhaps?   Alternatively, he or she was making a gratuitous observation about some other feature of the blog.

If the former I should be glad to consider such an article but the contribution has to be in standard English. That is to say the orthography that applies in most of the Commonwealth rather than the North American dialect of our language. That is also the house stylke (in so far as there is one) oof this blog.

If the latter, nobody forces you to read this post or indeed this blog but I know I have a fair number of email subscribers (some of whom have been there for years) despite my long periods of silence when forced to attend to other things so I must be doing something right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copyright: Primary Infirngement - Copying

Patents - Gilead Sciences Inc v NuCana Plc

Copyright in Photographs: Temple Island Collections and Creation Records